How to Be Cavity Free?
Here’s what you need to do to make sure you have a cavity free check up:
- Brush your teeth at least two times a day, especially at night
- Floss your teeth at least three times a week (and remind your parents to do it to!)
- When you’re thirsty and it’s not meal time, ask for water
- Eat healthy snacks such as yummy cheese and fruit
- Avoid chewy candies, juice and soft drinks as often as you can and if you eat or drink any of these, be sure to brush right after, or chew sugarless gum.
Follow these rules and not only will you have great teeth but you’ll also be a member of the Dentistry on Sinclair Cavity Free Kids Club!